Dizziness and balance problems can happen in any age group. Some children are born without a healthy balance system and have walking and other developmental issues in early childhood. Equally, our body’s balance system does not get any healthier as we grow older. There are some specific issues that occur in people who are over […]
- Why Pay For Your Hearing Appointment When Free Tests Are Available?
- Battery ingestion: what do the audiologists need to know?
- Audiology Instrument Review: Inventis Viola
- Using Technology to Further Help Children with Hearing Devices
- Guest Blog: 6 Things Parents Should Know about Children’s Hearing Loss